Sunday, August 22, 2010

Changes are coming!

In the coming weeks all kinds of new things will be happening.  Some of the new things will be: new band members at Fusion, Bible classes, different teachers, new lighting, a different stage, and new volunteers, not to mention a whole new Leap program.  Plus all kinds of stuff that is too top secret to share.  I am really excited about all the changes about to happen.  Fusion is rocking with more than doubling our attendance in the past three weeks.  There is an incredible energy in the room and because of that, Wednesday's are my favorite day of the week.  I hope that this momentum that God has given us will carry on and we can continue to change people's lives through our incredible experiences.  Last week my facebook inbox was filled with people telling me how there lives were changed.  That makes my day, month, year when that happens.  Get ready for the changes, get ready for the crazy roller coaster that awaits us.  I can't wait to see you all at Fusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Changes are coming!

In the coming weeks all kinds of new things will be happening.  Some of the new things will be: new band members at Fusion, Bible classes, different teachers, new lighting, a different stage, and new volunteers, not to mention a whole new Leap program.  Plus all kinds of stuff that is too top secret to share.  I am really excited about all the changes about to happen.  Fusion is rocking with more than doubling our attendance in the past three weeks.  There is an incredible energy in the room and because of that, Wednesday's are my favorite day of the week.  I hope that this momentum that God has given us will carry on and we can continue to change people's lives through our incredible experiences.  Last week my facebook inbox was filled with people telling me how there lives were changed.  That makes my day, month, year when that happens.  Get ready for the changes, get ready for the crazy roller coaster that awaits us.  I can't wait to see you all at Fusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment