Friday, August 26, 2011

Im going to use this word and I don't want to...

For the past couple of weeks things have, as the great theologian Ron Burgandy said, "Boy, that escalated quickly".  Student Life is experiencing something I have only dreamed about, something that I am hesitant to even talk about.  The word is Revival.  There has been such an outpouring of the Spirit in our times together.  It is unlike anything I have ever seen and to be honest I have hardly ever read about it.  The prayer time of our student's is powerful.  This past Wednesday I watched as our students led worship, led in praying for each other, and led in stepping out in faith.  I am amazed at how God is using them.    I am scared of using the word Revival.  It makes me seem outlandish or crazy, but for this moment, for these students, something special is happening and am so excited to be apart of it.  It is a revival in there lives and I pray that it takes hold in their families, school, and in this community.  Please join with me in prayer and fasting for this movement in the lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, August 26, 2011

Im going to use this word and I don't want to...

For the past couple of weeks things have, as the great theologian Ron Burgandy said, "Boy, that escalated quickly".  Student Life is experiencing something I have only dreamed about, something that I am hesitant to even talk about.  The word is Revival.  There has been such an outpouring of the Spirit in our times together.  It is unlike anything I have ever seen and to be honest I have hardly ever read about it.  The prayer time of our student's is powerful.  This past Wednesday I watched as our students led worship, led in praying for each other, and led in stepping out in faith.  I am amazed at how God is using them.    I am scared of using the word Revival.  It makes me seem outlandish or crazy, but for this moment, for these students, something special is happening and am so excited to be apart of it.  It is a revival in there lives and I pray that it takes hold in their families, school, and in this community.  Please join with me in prayer and fasting for this movement in the lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment