Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Something is happening

So in the last couple of weeks we split the Student Ministry into Fuel (Middle School) and Fusion (High School).  The biggest complaint I have heard is from a middle schooler saying they wanted to be fed during the middle of the week too!  (Btw that is awesome)  I love it when students want more Jesus!  In my time here at BridgePointe I have never had a student say I wish we had more games, its always we want more worship, more praying, more Bible Stuff!  These are complaints I will gladly deal with.

In the last couple of weeks we have had an outpouring of the Holy Spirit at our times together.  Things are happening, lives are being changed and the presence of God is being felt in the room with us.  God is honoring the longing of our hearts to see God move and to feel Him with us is.  I am blown away at the way God is meeting us.  I am always thinking about how can we come up with the next cool thing and then I realized I don't have to.  Nothing can compete with the presence of God.  No Xbox, no TV show, no sport, nothing can compete when God decides to show off.

So please join me in praying that God would continue to show Himself at Fuel and Fusion because something is happening here and I want to be apart of it and I think you do as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Something is happening

So in the last couple of weeks we split the Student Ministry into Fuel (Middle School) and Fusion (High School).  The biggest complaint I have heard is from a middle schooler saying they wanted to be fed during the middle of the week too!  (Btw that is awesome)  I love it when students want more Jesus!  In my time here at BridgePointe I have never had a student say I wish we had more games, its always we want more worship, more praying, more Bible Stuff!  These are complaints I will gladly deal with.

In the last couple of weeks we have had an outpouring of the Holy Spirit at our times together.  Things are happening, lives are being changed and the presence of God is being felt in the room with us.  God is honoring the longing of our hearts to see God move and to feel Him with us is.  I am blown away at the way God is meeting us.  I am always thinking about how can we come up with the next cool thing and then I realized I don't have to.  Nothing can compete with the presence of God.  No Xbox, no TV show, no sport, nothing can compete when God decides to show off.

So please join me in praying that God would continue to show Himself at Fuel and Fusion because something is happening here and I want to be apart of it and I think you do as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment