Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Dream Team Rocks and Rolls

Today I am reminded how blessed I am to have so many dedicated people give so selflessly to the Student Ministry at BridgePointe.  I have begun referring to them as the Dream Team because honestly thats what they are.  I am a starting my third fall here at BridgePointe.  I think of all the stress, the late nights, the worry of "if this is going to work?" of that first year and then I look at the ministry now.   How it runs so amazingly well. With people stepping up into roles that we have dreamed together about.  Adults investing into young people knowing there names, birthdays, and truly care about their lives.  I am so blessed to be able to work with these men and women of God.  It is one of their birthday's today. This reminded me of how blessed I am to have such talented people to gain wisdom, knowledge, and insight from.  Thank you for caring and investing in the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Dream Team Rocks and Rolls

Today I am reminded how blessed I am to have so many dedicated people give so selflessly to the Student Ministry at BridgePointe.  I have begun referring to them as the Dream Team because honestly thats what they are.  I am a starting my third fall here at BridgePointe.  I think of all the stress, the late nights, the worry of "if this is going to work?" of that first year and then I look at the ministry now.   How it runs so amazingly well. With people stepping up into roles that we have dreamed together about.  Adults investing into young people knowing there names, birthdays, and truly care about their lives.  I am so blessed to be able to work with these men and women of God.  It is one of their birthday's today. This reminded me of how blessed I am to have such talented people to gain wisdom, knowledge, and insight from.  Thank you for caring and investing in the Kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment